Thursday 27 December 2012

20. Finalising My Logos

Clothing and Final Logos

I'm not sure if I have a final logo yet, but so far I'm happy with how it looks on the hoodies and T-shirts. I simple used some basic vector images and copied my logo unto to them. I also tried to add some shadow effects to the t-shirts to make it look more realistic. Here's how my t-shirts and hoodies turned out:

As you can see, they turned out quite well. The style of the T-shirts are very simple and wearable.The look of the logos on the shirt also makes it look slightly more appealing and trendy. At moment, I'm very happy with the way my hoodies look and the black designs of my T-shirts. The black designs look more urban and unisex. Almost like street attire. 
In terms of improvement, I think I might create some more feminines styles that might appeal to the female audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment