Wednesday 26 December 2012

17. First Set of Logos!

Initial Ideas

I went ahead and used the set of spray painted paws to create a series of ideas for my logo. These are just some simple ideas that I may improve later on if they have some potential. Here's some of what I created:


You can see that I didn't create my own font for the logo and just downloaded something that I found on Dafont.com. I distorted the image slightly and added a few drips to make it look as if I was part of my spray painted logo. I'm certainly not happy with the overall turn of the experiments because it just looks messy and rushed. However, this is just the first set. I tried to create a completely solid idea with the same paw prints and here are some of the results:



These are the ideas that I came up. The colours are just some simple ideas but I'm still not entirely sure about the designs. I would like for it to look more solid and professional and just messy and splashed together. I still feel like I could think of more interesting ideas. But at the moment, I'm struggling a lot with the whole logo and branding project. I'm hoping the project will get easier at some point. Maybe when I've come up with a more stable idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment