Monday 9 April 2012

Mid Semester Review and Quick Catch Up! Week 7

Mid Semester Review


We did a mid semester review this week and although it's not my favourite part of the semester, I was still quite eager to present my work as rapidly as possible! We were all expected prepare a seven minute presentation and present our work to everyone in a formal manner. Unfortunately, only a few of us were able to present our work using a power point presentation. Hopefully, by the end of the semester, we'll all be more prepared and confident enough to present a formal presentation. 
This mid semester review was a chance for everyone to get together and discuss how we've been getting on with our mini projects in preparation for the final major project. I've learnt quite a bit from every other member in the group. Everyone has produced a substantial amount of work which has actually motivated me to start producing a lot more work also. In my presentation, I only showed the work that I assumed was necessary to show and then explained in to the rest of the class when needed. 
I assume that this mid semester review was more or a less a trial run for when we do the real the thing at the end of the semester. 
Not much has taken place this week. We've all been very busy getting on with our current projects and preparing for the final major project. Hopefully, we should start that project very soon because I'm curious to know what we'll be doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment